Hey everyone!!! I hope that everyone has been doing great and has had an amazing week :) 

This week has been great here in Beaumont :)) Beaumont is actually the 5th fastest growing town/city here in the whole country of Canada so that's cool! But we were able to drive out for a little bit and do some service in this awesome greenhouse!! it was so much fun to be there in the country and help this woman with all her flowers! It was awesome because in church we were talking about the three gardens that have added purpose to this life: Garden of Eden, Garden of Gethsemane, and Garden of the Empty tomb. So every time I see a person's garden, I'm reminded of those three life changing gardens in our own life <3 this week really picked up the pace for the work here and it was so awesome to see the Lord's hand in His work. We have a new investigator and we committed her to baptism! She is so awesome and is truly one of those that are prepared for us. I'm so excited to see her progress and learn because she is truly just amazing. It's been so heart to heart teaching her these past couple lessons and reminds me what I'm doing as a missionary <3 Heavenly Father always takes care of his children, that's for sure :)  We tracted a lot this week but the sun has been shining and the weather has been so nice!! I have to tell this story because I was sure laughing. We knocked on this lady's door and before we could even say our names she says "get my cat!!!" as the cat escapes out the door (everyone has at least 2 animals of either cat or dog in their house here) and well.... I didn't know what to do so I just started chasing this cat until I finally caught it. Hahaha she didn't want to listen to our message but hey, we'll count it for service lol. The members here are so awesome! I love them and they remind me a lot of people back home so it makes me smile :) they are great at assisting us in missionary work!!! This week is Zone Conference, District Meeting, Apostle Visit, Temple Session, Trainee meetings, and exchanges so it's going to be pretty crazy but I am excited!! A scripture I really liked was Alma 26:16 so if you have time, you should read it :) or also if you aren't feeling reading, look up the Mormon Message "None Were With Him". It's super powerful. I hope you all have a great week :) thanks for all your love and support!! love you all!!

Sister Rivera
Canada Edmonton Mission🗺️

My tablet wouldnt connect to the internet so i dont have pictures right now but will try to send them later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 19

Week 23

Week 20