Hey everyone!!! I hope things are going great and you are having a fabulous summer!! Happy Father's Day to all you dads too! I hope you had a great weekend, hopefully doing some fishing or BBQing 😁

So this week. Well it went pretty fast!! We did our service in the greenhouse for the last time because of the seasons so that was so sad. I loved doing service there!! Our  one investigator is doing so great! She is progressing and she already knows most of what we teach her because her fiances family really does a great job at supporting and fellowshipping her. If I stay here for transfers which it looks like I will be, I'll get to see her be baptized and I am just so excited I can hardly wait!!! The other investigator.. She was so busy and she got settled into something else so that was a huge bummer.. But we aren't giving up on her so hopefully things look up. We had exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders and they went so great. It was a blast. It poured rain that day but we still had so much fun!! 

I had a great experience yesterday. So I carry around my quad when we tract just because I have so many scriptures marked. Well we had walked miles and we finally got to our car and I took out my quad to leave them in there before heading to the other area because they are so heavy.  Just a little thought came into my mind that I should bring them. So I did. Well probably 15 houses down, it was my turn to lead off in the conversation and this lady answers the door and she wasn't too interested but she said that she really needed some prayers because her sister has cancer. She started tearing up and we got her sisters name to pray for and I could tell she was struggling. I pulled out my quad and flipped to John 14:18 and read it to her. I just told her that Heavenly Father cares for us all and He'll take care of her, then gave her a Plan of Salvation pamphlet.   She told us that she knew that God send us there because she was feeling so sad and down then. I was able to flip to John quickly because I had it bookmarked in my Bible and it would've taken me forever to find it on my tablet.  It was really cool!!! I'll be taking my quad everywhere no matter how heavy they are because if I can help make a burden lighter through the scriptures and Christ, then it is worth it 💪 I woke up the other night and saw that it was still a little bit light outside, so I thought it was probably 4..it was 1 and it was still light. Craziest thing ever.


This weekend was Beaumont Days..they are just like Pioneer Days. Carnival and all! So that was kinda weird because it felt like home but we were able to talk to a lot of people so that was good! :) Anyway, I really liked 3 Nephi 13:32-34 so maybe you will too :)) Sometimes we just have to take things day by day and trust that Heavenly Father is going to take care of us after we do all we can<3 like Genesis 18:14 says, "Is any thing too hard for the Lord?".  Have a great week! I love you all so very much!I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 19

Week 23

Week 20