First week in MTC

Hey everyone! i miss you all and love you so much! so...on my tablet, the groups dont pop up so i basically lost all of my list of people to email so i am so very sorry if i missed one of your family members that were supposed to be on the list. but i tried to go off the top of my head.

so the MTC is great. crazy story but before my roommates dropped me off here, we were almost in a really really bad wreck. we were literally inches away from being sandwhiched. Im not gonna lie..and im not being dramatic but i really did think i was gonna be in the hospital instead of the MTC lol. My suitcase flew in the car and hit taylors seat. I know the Lord was protecting me and needed me in the MTC so that was just a testimony to me that I am doing the right thing and thatHeavenly Father is going to take care of me. Oh and whenI got off the plane, my suitcase wheel broke and i was welcomed into the SLC airport by people shouting 
welcome home to all of these missionarys. so that was weird lol. The spirit at the MTC is so awsome. as we were in a welcoe conference, we were singing the song "Bringthe world his truth" and it was the coolest thing ever to sing "We are now the lords missionarys" instead of "we will be the lords missionarys". I have an amazing district and they are just like me. We are all going to Edmonton so that was really awesome! They like to make fun of me because i guess i say the word "surely" alot.. its funny what you notice about other people. We call ourselves the "quad"...Sister Bledsoe and I are like twins. Our lives parallel each other even down to having boyfriends out on a mission in GHANA. cool huh? my companion is cool and i gotlucky to have her and her name is Sister Stastny. The MTC is hard but if it wasnt hard, it wouldnt be worth it I am learning SO much.I have a hard time not thinking about my family because I love you guys sooooo soooo much. the other night our president was like " i have a strong feeling one of maybe a couple of your guys family is being taken care of and is so blessed because of you serving a mission. I just needed to say that" it was the best thing I've ever heard. In that same meeting me and Sister Stastny got called as sacrament greeters so that was awesome and funny. We were  both thinking like"is this a joke" but it was just a testimony to me to enjoy the little things in life and relax.
The food here is great. Lol sounds crazy but the salads here are like delux. we have taught people here (already!) and its amazing to feel Gods love for his children and be blessed with the ability to see complete strangers through his eyes. I love serving the Lord and I can feel him strengthening me when i devote myself to the service. Its hard but so rewarding and i know that this is the lLords work  and when i forget myself and go to work like president hinkley said, ill be blessed and those around me will be blessed. The Lord is amazin and he takes care of his children and i truly have a testimony of that. I was nervous for fast sunday in the MTC because i heard it was hard but it was so amazing..testimony meeting was the coolest thing ever and ive never felt the spirit so strong. Its awesome to see how the gospel of jesus christ has touched so many varieties of people. From Arizona jazz band people to southern college athletes, the gospel touches us all and changes our life and brings us closer to Jesus Christ. Life is hard but its harder for those who dont know have the full gospel. i love you all SOSOSOmuch and thank and pray to heavenly father for each of one of you. Thank you all for your love and support... I hope and know that the Lord is blessing you all! Keep writing and keep me in touch because i love hearing from you! ps...i will try not towrite a book next time lol.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 19

Week 23

Week 20